240+ February 2021 MCQ MCQs
Current Affairs MCQ PDF February 2021 MCQ: As IBPS Clerk Mains ,& ECGC PO, IBPS Clerk Mains Scheduled in the upcoming Days 2021, so here our expert team provide you Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF for the month of February 2021 MCQ.
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers Current Affairs 2021. Most of the questions in GA Sections appear from Current Affairs 2021 section. So it becomes important for you all to cover this particular section with sincerity and seriousness. The questions on current affairs. Knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the mains exams. Here is a MCQ PDF on Current Affairs to let you assess your Current Affairs Knowledge. Here we are providing Current affairs mcqs pdf Feb 2021 Month monthly compilation. You can download Current affairs 2021 mcqs pdf February 2020 from the below given link. This PDF Provides your the most important top 240+ Current affairs MCQ’s which will help you in RRB PO Mains , RRB Clerk Mains , SBI Clerk Mains 2021, RRB PO Mains , IBPS PO Mains , IBPS Clerk Mains and Other upcoming exams. Download Best 240+ Current Affairs MCQ PDF in Bilingual for February Month from mentioned below link.
- As per the recent Union Budget, the Gig economy workers are to be covered under which
- What is the name of the Global conference being hosted by Kerala State Planning Board?
[A] Global Keralites
[B] Kerala Looks Ahead
[C] Kerala Vision 2021
[D] New Kerala
Answer: Kerala Looks Ahead
- Which country has announced that it will formally apply for the trans-Pacific trade association,
[A] United States
[B] United Kingdom
Answer: United Kingdom
- The ‘ASEAN-INDIA Hackathon’ is an initiative taken by which Union Ministry?
[A] Ministry of External Affairs
[B] Ministry of Education
[C] Ministry of Culture
[D] Ministry of Science and Technology
Answer: Ministry of Education
- RBI has appointed an external firm to audit HDFC Bank under the provisions of which act?
[A] RBI Act
[B] Banking Regulation Act
[C] Negotiable Instruments Act
[D] Information Technology Act
Answer: Banking Regulation Act
- Indian-American Bhavya Lal has been appointed as the acting chief of staff of which
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘The Little Book of Encouragement’?
[A] Barack Obama
[B] Bill Gates
[C] Dalai Lama
[D] Aung San Suu Kyi
Answer: Dalai Lama
- Which Indian city is the venue of the Global Air show ‘Aero India’?
- As per a recent research, protein-bases devices have been designed to detect which disease?
- India’s first Centre for Wetland Conservation and Management has been set up in which Indian