Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
111. Which of the following strategies is usually followed by B2C companies with respect to promotion strategy?
- Push strategy
- Pull strategy
- Blocking strategy
- Integrated strategy
112. The first step in developing an advertising program should be to:
- Set advertising objectives.
- Set the advertising budget.
- Evaluate advertising campaigns.
- Develop advertising strategy.
113. Keeping consumers thinking about the product is the objective for which type of advertising ?
- Informative advertising.
- Psychological advertising.
- Reminder advertising.
- Persuasive advertising.
114. An ad to persuade customers to buy a Product is known as ______________
- Persuasive ad
- Informative ad
- Replacement ad
- Reminder ad
115. ______________ appeal relates to psychological need of a person
116. Exposure of an ad to sample jury of prospective buyers is
- Consumer jury method
- Sales area tests
- Questionnaire method
- Focus group sessions
117. Communication activities which provide incentives to customer is known as
- Sales promotion
- Personal selling
118. The central theme of media planning is ______________
- Message dissemination
- Media scheduling
- Media selection
119. The message designed to motivate customers to purchase is known as
- Motivation ad
120. Which tool of the promotional mix is defined as any paid form of nonpersonal presentation and promotion of ideas, goods, or services by an identified sponsor?
- public relations
- direct marketing
- sales promotion
Correct answer: (A) advertising
Advertising and Sales Promotion
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates