Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
241. ______________ is a form of contextual advertising where specific keywords within the text of a web-page are matched with advertising and/or related information units.
- Matching ad
- In-text ad
- Match key ad
- Key text ad
242. Cool hunters are the marketing professionals who make observations and predictions in changes of,
- The market
- The Consumers
- Advertising trends
- New or existing cultural trends
243. ______________ is a specific coordinated advertising effort on behalf of a particular product or service that extends for a specified period of time.
- Public Relation
- Product placement
244. Which is the following statement is false?
- In choosing media, the advertiser faces both a macro-scheduling and micro-scheduling problem
- Pulsing calls for advertising for a period, followed by a period with no advertising, followed by a second period of advertising activity
- Continuity means exposures appear evenly throughout a given period
- Buyer turnover expresses the rate at which new buyers enter the market
245. In the relationship marketing firms focus on ______________ relationships with ______________.
- Short term; customers and suppliers
- Long term; customers and suppliers
- Short term; customers
- Long term; customers
246. Newsletters, catalogues, and invitations to organisation-sponsored events are most closely associated with the marketing mix activity of:
- Product development
247. ______________ is an Internet advertisement that consists of a video played like a TV commercial, usually in a pop-up or pop-under advertisement.
- Video ad
- Unicast ad
- Pop-Up Ad
- Superstitial ad
248. What defines PPC (in online arena)?
- Pay Per Count
- Per Print Cost
- Pay Per Click
- Play Per Click
249. The individuals in the print media audience who purchase or subscribe to the publication are called;
- Primary audience
- Direct consumers
- Local audience
- Visible Audience
250. An individual outlet of an advertising medium, such as a certain magazine or a specific broadcast station or program is called,
- Ad vehicle
- Ad spot
- Ad slot
- Ad outlet