Advertising and Sales Promotion MCQ
351. The process of reserving time or time periods with a station or network; checking on available advertising time.
- Free time
- Cross time
- Clear time
- Reserved time
352. The ad advised readers to “try your skill at using our cream cheese to create an exciting new recipe and you may be the winner of a trip for two to Hawaii.” This ad was promoting a,
353. The speed with which buyers forget about a brand if advertising is NOT seen is called
- Buyer turnover
- The frequency rate
- The forgetting rate
- Brand awareness rate
354. Program-length (30-minute) advertisements that take an educational approach to communication with potential customers are called
- Advocacy ads
355. The possible exposure of the advertising message to one audience member,
- Exposure rate
356. ______________ suggest to the consumer that he or she can avoid some negative experience through the purchase and use of a product or through a change in behavior.
- Responsibility appeal
- Fear appeals
- Sex appeals
- Family appeals
357. Information and persuasive content can be combined in the form of an appeal to
- Provide a basic reason for the consumer to act
- Explain guilt and enrichment
- Satisfy hierarchical needs
- Include perceptual modifiers and need enhancers
358. What two major communication channels do marketers use to convey their product to consumers?
- Word-of-mouth and commercials
- Personal and non-personal channels
- Message source and feedback
- Print media and events
359. ______________ define the task that advertising must do with a specific target audience during a specific period of time.
- Advertising strategies
- Message decisions
- Advertising campaigns
- Advertising objectives
360. Which one of the following is not a constituent of `internal public´ of any organization?
- Management cadre of the organization
- Workers´ representatives of the organization
- Secretarial/clerical personnel of the organization
- Consumers and consumer groups